Lottie and Evie are two friendly girls who are patiently waiting for their forever-home!
Rehome a Rabbit
All Creatures Great and Small Animal Sanctuary is always looking for people to adopt rabbits that have been abandoned or rescued.
Currently in Need of a Loving Home
Poppy is a friendly bunny who can be shy at first, but loves a fuss once she gains confidence!
Pickle (NOT READY)
Pickle is a very pretty and lovely natured little rabbit who has been handled a bit in the past.
Wanda (Not Ready)
Wanda is a beautiful fluffy girl, who can be a little shy to begin with, but loves the attention once she gets to know you!
Important Re-homing Criteria for Rabbits
- You would need to have a home visit prior to adopting a rabbit.
- If you require a rabbit to live with your existing pet you would need to bring it to the Sanctuary so they can be assessed together.
- You will need a suitable hutch and a secure outside run for the rabbit.
- Adoption Donation of £15.00 (for an un-neutered rabbit)
- £35.00 (for a neutered rabbit)
- Rabbits come with free 4 weeks post-adoption insurance which is fulfilled through Pet Plan.
Please note that we do not have card payment facilities here at the sanctuary.
Re-homing hours are: 12 - 5pm Monday - Sunday
If you would like more information on any of the rabbits available for adoption please contact the Sanctuary on : (01633) 866144