Rehome a Cat
Browse all of the cats currently in our care that are in search of their forever home!
Re-homing is strictly by appointment.
If you are interested in re-homing one of our cats, please e-mail email@example.com for a "perfect match" form . While we will try to reply to every application, this isn't always possible due to demand, therefore if you do not receive a reply within 7 days you should presume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you would like to make a donation towards the costs of looking after the cats please use the "DONATE" button on this website. Many thanks
Important Re-homing Criteria for Cats
Please note :
- If you live in rented accommodation you will need your landlord's written consent.
- We will not home a cat if you live by a main road.
- The adoption fee for a cat and kitten is £90.00 (including flea and worm treatment )
- Landlord consent and a home visit is needed for all prospective cat adopters.
- We do not re-home our cats with existing cats that are not neutered (unless for medical or exceptional circumstances).
MISSY AND LILLY
Lion and Jess
Male and Female
These adorable pair are both friendly and affectionate.
Both have been indoor cats but they can be introduced slowly to the outdoors in time.
Abu and Sugar
DOB: July 2016
Male and Female
Both are very friendly. Sugar is more confident than Abu. They have lived as house cats but can be slowly introduced to going outside in time.
Sugar can sometimes over groom herself when she is stressed so will need to be in a calm home.
Lucy and Maxine
These two are very friendly but are nervous and reserved.
They would suit a home with older children.
They have always been indoor cats.